Monday, October 4, 2010

Hormonal wreck. Or Hormonal wreck?

Weaning has led to some intense hormonal outbursts. And I'm starting to wonder...when will the hormonal rages end? Did these happen before pregnancy? I can't even remember what I was like before all of my prego-mama-postpartum-lactation-weaning self took form. And when can I stop justifying my rages by saying "oh, its hormones". And when can I start really trusting my feelings instead of assuming that its all just a hormonal outburst? Sometimes I don't know what feelings are real, and what are just the result of a long day, little sleep, lots of stress and cloudy skies.

Or perhaps, all of those feelings are important, regardless if they come out crazed and teary.

Doesn't really make the communication thing work though.

1 comment:

  1. They are all important, but the crying can't be helping the communication for sure... I think we are all a little crazy hormones or not.. when in doubt take a deep breath and think about why you are upset.. Im sure you are fine and are normal.. things should plane out.. and if not maybe you can get some good drugs(or in your case herbs) from your Dr./natropath that could help you out. they make herbal mood stabilizers for pets, why not people.. Love your posts! hugs. -Lee

    ReplyDelete